Evergreen Cultural Center Port Coquitlam
The Evergreen Cultural Centre is located in the new City Centre of Coquitlam British Columbia. Our 7.5-million-dollar facility includes a flexible 264 seat Studio Theatre, Art Gallery, Artist studios, Rehearsal Hall and production spaces. Allstar Show Industries was our provider of the theatre audio system and program/paging.
As this was my first experience working at the theatre before the completion of construction, it was a real eye opener to see how contractors work. With Allstar I was amazed at the flexibility and competence of their installers. They were very happy to work around other contractors, often late at night in order to get our system up and running for the opening ceremonies.
Allstar has been very committed to our happiness long after the construction was completed. Allstar seemed very willing to make small changes afterwards as well to accommodate the easy operation needs of our facility. The quality rack construction and wiring installation has been admired by many other contractors who have seen their work in our facility.
I have no hesitations about recommending Allstar Show Industries for your equipment or production needs.
Roger E Lantz
Technical Operations Manager
Evergreen Cultural Centre
SHOP Preparation: Audio
- Install equipment, wire and test racks for site installation
- Prepare speaker cabinets with hanging hardware
- Prepare non rack mounted equipment with
- mounting brackets
- Test all equipment and components
- Write documentation and assemble literature
- Assemble CAD Drawings
- Assemble service manuals
On site: Audio
- Install, mount, terminate, dress and test all speaker and electronic components.
- Install ATM flyware, hang and focus-Install, terminate, dress and test all equipment in racks on site.
- Terminate all electronic equipment to
- supplied A/C locations
- Install and test microphone locations
- Install infrared hearing assist system
- Supply and install jack fields and
- Patch bays as per drawings
Install intercom system
Install program sound and paging as per
Consult and schedule with subtrades
Deliver all equipment to site
Complete system check, equalize and gain set
Train staff in use of the system
RTA testing and analysis