Theme Parks, Attractions and Museums
Create a unique Visitor Engagement Experience. At Allstar we make AV and Lighting technologies work for you too help create Larger than life experiences for Museums and Attractions.
- Today’s Attractions, Theme Parks, and Museums are designing and creating Audio Video and Lighting technologies that immerse your guests, and engage them on a tactile, aural, visual and intellectual level. Interactive touch screens, visual feedback, highly focused beam speakers, and Lighting and Video mapping.
- We can create completely customized and interactive experiences that tell your story in a unique way. We develop visitor experiences for Museums, Historic Centers, Heritage Sites, Theme Parks, and Cultural facilities as well as many other types of creative projects.
- Contact us for the latest in technology and industry leading products, and the right specialists to consult, design and program your systems. We offer fully trained, certified and experienced installers to insure you superior solutions. Browse our website to see pictures, descriptions and case studies of past projects, the latest in technology, product information and company services.
- No matter how big or small, contact our specialists are ready for your next project.
Allstar would like to congratulate Fort Edmonton Park on the recent international Thea Association’s award for Outstanding Achievement.
- Allstar is proud to be one of the many teams involved in the creation of this world class project. Allstar was responsible for the supply and implementation of the technical side of this project. Key products include Epson, Q Sys, Bose, Medialon and Dataton.
- Over the course of a one-year installation, Allstar’s team has installed and programmed a large-scale video presentation system with state of the art audio.
- The system is comprised of 10 Dataton Watchmax servers all controlled by Watchout software utilizing multiple time lines and displays including virtual displays.
- The entire show script including lighting cues and presets is automated and controlled by a Medialon Show Controller.
- Everything from Projector blending to projection mapping and feature show, overlays and other video moments are programmed to run without interaction.
THE MARKETS WE SERVE
- Our team of specialists can help you bring Museum Audio, Video and Lighting content to life with displays, kiosks, and creative programming.
- We work with consultants, architects, project managers and clients to implement systems that are functional, engaging, entertaining, and informative.
- Our product offering includes complete distributed audio video systems, Automation and Programming, Video Walls and monitors, and Projection.
- Allstar can help you attract visitors with the latest in interactive and immersive technologies for Audio Visual, Automation and Control Systems, and Lighting.
- We have worked with Cultural and Historical Experience Venues, Virtually Reality Facilities, exhibit spaces, and Gaming Arcades to name a few.
- Allstar has extensive experience in these Interactive Venues, from Immersive digital interactivity to Synchronized AV and Lighting systems.
- Solutions can be integrated into virtually any part of a venue or attraction to produce a unique atmosphere that can be replicated day after day.
- Operators of themed attractions rely on Allstar for a wide range of audio visual products for customized, scalable systems that meet all of their needs.
- Contact us for all of your Audio, Video and lighting needs.