The Amazing Brentwood
Our experience at Brentwood with Allstar as our AV systems provider has been very positive. Fred Michael, Bryan Somerville and Myk Shaflik have been very professional and great to deal with. They followed all site rules and regulations and worked well with other trades. We used them for a large number of complex systems including site background music, tying in music with fountain shows from another provider, large LED screens, lighting programming and tie in, etc.
Beyond the initial scope of the project our team has made a number of requests for additional items and programming as we began to use the systems. Allstar has been quick to offer solutions, provide quotes, and get work completed on these projects in a timely manner while sticking to the quoted amounts.
I would not hesitate to recommend them.
260 – 4567 Lougheed Highway Burnaby, BC, Canada V5C 3Z6
Site-wide integrated AV Systems across four buildings
- 25’ x 12’ curved LED wall on outdoor plaza
- Automated video server system for custom content at LED wall and Video stairsteps
- BGM and paging in all public areas, indoors and out
- AV inputs for live mainstage performers; audio inputs for roaming buskers
- Crestron control with selectable AV input assignment, Zone Level and Mute
- Dual control locations
- Portable control on iPad
- 5 Rack rooms and 2 outdoor rack kiosks
- Single Me fiber backbone
- Crestron VOIP distribution over fiber
- Biamp AVB audio over fiber
Plaza Portable Outdoor Stage
Allstar Show Industries recently completed installation of a portable outdoor stage and canopy package for the plaza at “The Amazing Brentwood” mall in Burnaby BC. The equipment will support a variety of presentations including pro-level entertainment and community events.
The stage is 32ft x 24ft with a 30ft canopy. The outdoor-grade staging comes with levelers and rubber
footpads and includes stairs, railings and skirting. The 4 x 4 decks canbe arranged in a number of configurations and has legs for 40” and 48” heights.