The Sennheiser e609 is a super-cardioid silver instrument microphone designed for miking guitar cabs face-on and extremely close to the source. This is a hum compensating dynamic microphone that will help you to control your feedback. Its flat shape makes it quick and easy to apply and the capsule provides low sensitivity to structure-borne noise.
Simply hang the e609 in front of the amp’s speaker and it will faithfully pickup any sound the amp can dish out.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 – 15000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Weight: 140 g
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1.5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm