The Meyer Sound M1D ultra-compact curvilinear array loudspeaker brings the singular advantages of self-powered line arrays to sound reinforcement applications in small and mid-sized venues. The exceptionally compact enclosure enables sound designers to achieve high output, precise pattern control with very low distortion from a lightweight and unobtrusive system. The M1D provides a substantial peak SPL of 125 dB at 1 meter with an operating frequency range of 60 Hz – 18 kHz and is designed specifically for implementing vertical curvilinear arrays of up to 16 cabinets having 0- to 8-degree splay between adjacent units. This design affords the flexibility to tailor vertical coverage by varying the number and splay of cabinets in the array while maintaining a consistent 100° horizontal coverage.
- Extremely compact and lightweight; forms virtually “invisible” PAs
- Very flat response for exceptional accuracy and imaging
- Constant-Q horn assures uniform coverage
- Unique crossover design eliminates mid-range combing
- Seamless integration with other M Series models